The wait is finally over and The Neurvana Health clinic is moving toward a full re-opening of services.
There are current limitations and procedures that need to be followed in compliance with Alberta Health guidelines as they pertain to COVID 19. As the situation changes we’ll be sure to update you with new standards.
Here’s what you need to know about in-clinic appointments:
- We’ll be staggering in-clinic appointment times and we have configured our space to maintain physical distancing as much as possible.
- You will need to complete a COVID 19 questionnaire prior to attending an in-clinic appointment
- Clients exhibiting COVID signs or symptoms are NOT permitted in the clinic
- If you suspect an exposure, you must NOT attend an in clinic appointment
- Whenever possible, appointments that do not require an in-clinic visit will be done by phone or video call
- Please wait in your vehicle or outside of the building until your appointment time
- At the time of your appointment we will open the door to the building since they are locked to the general public
- You’ll need to maintain physical distancing while in the clinic.
- All clinic practitioners and staff are wearing masks.
- Clients not requiring physical support to attend their appointments are required to attend their appointment by themselves.
- Clinic hours remain the same which can be viewed here for both Calgary and Red Deer https://neurvanahealth.com/about-us/locations/
- Picking supplements up from the clinic will remain as curbside pick up, or can be shipped direct to your doorstep
- We kindly ask that you also wear you’re own mask or face coverings
What if I have an At-Home Neurofeedback kit?
If you have an at-home neurofeedback kit we kindly ask that you finish the current course of sessions with the kit and then follow the instructions here for safely returning the kit to us.
This is to ensure that our office isn’t overwhelmed with in-clinic neurofeedback appointments and we greatly appreciate your understanding.
How to book you’re in clinic appointment
Just as before, you will login to your client portal and request an appointment. If you need help remembering how to do this please view the instructions here.
Thank you for your cooperation as we transition back to some level of ‘normallcy’. If you have any questions please feel free to call the clinic at (587) 997 4649.