Patient Care Coordinator – Top Pay, Great Environment, Fulfilling Work
Are you a people person with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude? We are looking for an inbound sales all-star with exceptional people skills to be the first point of contact with incoming leads.
To be successful as a Patient Care Coordinator at Neurvana, candidates should be professional, organized, and attentive. They should always be prepared and responsive, willing to meet each challenge directly. Most importantly, they should have a genuine desire to meet the needs of others.
What you’ll be doing:
- Warming and soft qualifying leads to trusting you, the brand and the practitioners’ skills to get them the result they are seeking
- Indoctrinate leads with the high-level process and instil a sense of motivation and commitment to their desired outcome for their health so they are more likely to make a purchase and see their protocol through to the end result they desire.
- Following up with leads via phone, sms and email
- Using sales scripts/outlines to consistently deliver desired measurable outcomes
- Modifying and updating sales script in increments to improve outcomes
- Communicating with the marketing team on key language collected from prospective clients in order to improve the client sales experience
- Ensuring prospective clients feel safe, cared for and above all else, understood
- Organize, update, and keep the CRM immaculate
- Create excitement for the client’s first visit
- Work closely with our practitioners to ensure knowledge and messaging of services is accurate and current (no need to become a doctor yourself, just getting the high-level points and being able to distill it down for prospective patients in an easy-to-understand way)
- Provide an amazing 5-star experience to each and every potential customer (Think Disney…only better)
You are someone with:
- An open mind and desire to learn
- A Friendly, engaging and caring attitude
- Moderate level of computer proficiency
- Professional and friendly demeanour and the ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Ability to work independently, take initiative, and to function effectively without continuous direction
- Excellent organizational skills
- Possesses trustworthiness
What to expect:
- Full-time permanent position
- Remote position. Will be expected to come into the office for the occasional team meeting
- Incoming leads are already pre-screened and warmed up with focussed marketing and advertising materials
- Completely secure digital environment that meets HIA and OIPC compliance
- Base salary paid bi-weekly, commissions paid monthly
- Jump in on the ground floor of a rapidly growing company with sights set on national expansion; with ample opportunity to advance your career
Based on how many people you close who show up to their appointments and extra for opportunities that turn into paying patients.
Expect to make $1400 – $2000 in commissions
- Must have a high school degree
- University education is not required
- Prior sales training is considered an asset by not required
- Comfortable with money and talking about it
- Desire to be the “Assistant Buyer” and not the “used car sales person”
- Read Spin Selling by Neil Rackham
About Neurvana Health
We are a rapidly growing alternative health care clinic in North America. What we offer our clients is an opportunity to truly solve their health challenges and restore their lives. We do this through 2 practices, Functional/Naturopathic Medicine and Neuroscience. It’s here at the crossroads of these worlds that we have been able to provide a quality of care that is unmatched by most other providers and become an authority on solving chronic health problems while attracting clients from around the world. It’s what we call Results Based Medicine™
We are a practical and sensible group of innovators with specialties in many areas. We believe that business is a team sport and that the only way to deliver the best quality care is by procuring high quality, A-team members into our organization.
Are you driven to join our A-team?
Apply here: https://neurvana.ca/apply-inbound-sales
Only applications submitted through the URL above will be considered. Do not apply through email or in person.