We have successfully received your client portal access request.
Scroll for next steps
1. In a moment you will receive an email from Neurvana Health that looks like the one in the image below. If you do not receive one within the next 24 hours please make sure to contact Carly Burne at (403) 453-8567
2. Click into the email, read through and follow the link inside.
3. Follow the onscreen steps to select your username and password. These can always be changed in the future.
4. You will see the screen below after successfully setting your username and password. Click the blue “Log In Here” button and enter the username and password you had just created.
5. You should now be on the home page of your client portal.
6. Please take a moment to click into the Questionnaire link on the right and complete the first questionaire in the list titled “Consent to Services”
You have now completed the setup of your client portal.
Continue reading to learn how to book appointments and order supplements.
Logging into your client portal for future use
You can easily get to the client portal from the footer of the Neurvana Health website in the resource column here https://neurvanahealth.com/
We highly recommend bookmarking this page for easy access in the future.
Booking an appointment
Booking an appointment is very easy to do. This short video will show you how to book your appointments with your practitioner from now on.
Ordering supplements and other inquiries
The client portal can also be used to send secure communication to coordinate supplements, testing, and general inquiries.
Just click the “Secure Messages” link above the “My Appointments” link on the right hand menu and you can send a secure message to your practitioner’s support staff.
Invoices and Payments
In the Invoices and payments section you can update your credit card on file, review all payments, and see all invoices.
Questionnaires for privacy and security, consent, release of records and other similar things are stored here.
Labs and Documents
This is where all your latest test results, supplement protocols, history, records from other clinics, and everything inbetweeen will be stored.
My Visit Summaries
This tab allows you to view all notes made in appointments by your practitioner.
That’s all 🙂
If you have any question along the way feel free to call your practitioner’s support staff at (403) 453-8567